Saturday 30 January 2016

31.01.2016 (Sunday)

0811 hours. Alhamdulillah, I woke up several time last night, at about 0400 hours, at 0600 hours and finally I woke up for Subuh prayer at 0645 hours when my phone alarm sounded. Alhamdulillah, after Subuh prayer, I did not sleep despite the fact tht I slept quite late, at 0130 hours last night. I listed down my objectives for today in my little green notebook of objectives. I like to be specific. I had completed several objectives:
- Pray Subuh.
- Recite Al-Mathurat (full / kubra)
- Soak towel in detergent.
- Take boiled drinking water, which has been left overnight to cool.
- Boil drinking water.
- Make coffee (Kopi Radix).

Alhamdulillah. Now, several more objectives to be achieved:
- Finish Pn. Fatimah's translation.
- Have breakfast (sausages and bread).
- Wash towel.
- Wash clothes.
- Take shower.
- Finish 30 minutes worth of i-Yuno Media assignment (Mother's Garden subtitle).


LATER
2033 hours. How fast time flies. But alhamdulillah I have put the available time to good use. All the objectives above were acieved, except for the last one. I am currently at the 15th minute of the translation.

I had just finished reciting Al-Mathurat. Alhamdulillah, my voice feels great, but I am not sure how my vocal got to that feeling and condition. But I have an assumption. I am aware that eating either spicy or oily food will change our voice texture. Did you notice that? So, today I did not go out at all, I only cook the sausages that I bought at Jusco yesterday. It was fried (oily) using olive oil, and the sausage is black pepper (spicy) chicken. Notice the combination? Perhaps it was the combination on both spicy and oily food? It was just my inference. Wallahu'alam.

Anyway, I have to resume my work now. No rest until I am done with 30 minutes worth of translation. Then I will think about dinner.

Note: I am still on holiday tomorrow (Monday) because it is Hari Wilayah Persekutuan. So, I need not go to Universiti Malaya (UM).


LATER
2225 hours. Whoa~ Subhanallah, I cannot believe that I actually started working out. But, it happens because I believe in myself. So I had just done with biceps and shoulder (front) workout. My hands are actually shaking right now as I am typing. I am actually trying my best to try and press the correct letter on this keyboard to avoid typo. Anyway, from now on my workout routine will change slightly, and the records will be kept on my Google Drive, in Microsoft Excel format.

As for my workout routine, I am now following Arnold Schwarzenegger's principle, which is as he said, to "shock the muscle" in order to gain muscle size. So, there will be several routines (two or more) for each targeted muscle. And the routines will have no specific order. Hence, the muscle could not anticipate what will be coming next, and every workout will always start with the heaviest and eventually going lighter and lighter towards the end of session.
InshaaAllah, I will now create my latest workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment