Saturday 13 February 2016

13.02.2016 (Saturday)

13.02.2016 (Saturday)

(Actually, this entry was made in the next day, for the purpose of narrating the progress and achievement done on the above date and day.)

Today, I woke up slightly before 0700 hours in my rental room in BBK Condominium. Prayed Subuh. Then I made Radix coffee and had some biscuits for breakfast. I work on i-Yuno Media translation job for a Korean movie entitled Sweet Mob Family - Episode 10. That is my primary objective for today, which is to complete this task. To be honest, I do not really like doing Korean movie / drama translation, because the plot are cliche and boring for me. I would rather work on Discovery Channel translation and be amazed by new knowledge learned from the movie.

I did not even got out of the house today, except once at 2130 hours. Let me elaborate on what I ate today. After biscuits and Radix coffee for breakfast, I had Mamee Chef (Curry Mee Hoon) for lunch. Two packets of that Mamee Chef. And I ate the remaining Jeruk Madu Pak Ali, which are scrumptuous. Made some tea.

The only time I got out at night, I went to the nearby Jusco Bukut Raja mall. I bought several things, which are:
- San Remo tomato pasta sauce (free pasta) - RM9.88
- Mamee Chef Curry Laksa - RM6.35
- Mamee Chef Spicy Shiitake Chicken - RM6.35
- Jammy Peanut Butter - RM11.35
- Gardenia Bran & WheatGerm bread - RM2.55

Hence, I spend a total of (including RM0.20 for plastic bag): RM36.70

For dinner, I bought 1 piece of KFC fried chicken (breast, the new Ayam Kicap) for about RM4.50.
I ate that, along with 2 slices of bread to finish off my old peanut butter.


Some things that I did today includes:
- Playing Runescape, after not being online for quite some time.
- Obtained house WiFi password (anuar23456789).


Slept late at about 0415 hours, with about 9 more minutes of translation work to be done. Just...too...tired and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment