Friday 19 February 2016

20.02.2016 (Saturday)

20.02.2016 (Saturday)

1021 hours. Another weekend has come. But I am at my workspace in my rental room at BBK Condominium, trying to finish my paper entitled Parents’ Perception on the Use of Educational Mobile Application (EMA) with Augmented Reality in Early Childhood Education. I need to focus very intensely now, as I only need to complete the literature reviews and send it to Dr, Shahril Nizam by 1200 hours. I have other stuffs planned later, including abs workout and going to Abang Ngah's house at 1500 hours to test his newly developed card game.

So, why is finishing this paper important for me?
To reflect my credibility and performance as a Research Assistant. Submitting this paper today at the aforementioned time is a statement of my ability to deliver and to work independently. This paper, once published, will also go into my curriculum vitae (CV) as the second paper that I had published, and I am 25 years old.

How am I feeling right now?
I am feeling optimistic. Was tired last night, but I had enough good night sleep and inshaaAllah I am now ready to tackle problem head on and to solve and achieve my objectives, one by one. I have the power of focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment